Die deutsche Fassung finden Sie hier.
With the help of cobby you can create and manage new scale prices quickly and easily. There are two possibilities to use this feature. On the one hand you can manage scales manually and on the other hand you can create a template with formulas which helps you to calculate and update scale prices almost automatically according to the original prices.
Variant 1: create and manage new scales manually
1. Use the "Load products" button and the "cobby filter" to load only those products for which you want to adjust the scale price.
2. click into the field "Relay price". The available scales will then be displayed in the cobby task pane.
3. Click on the small plus sign on the right and add new scales, quantities and prices.
4. If you want to use a scale price for further customer groups, select this group by clicking on the plus sign on the left and add the values for the new scales by clicking on the plus sign on the right.
5. With "save products" you confirm and save the creation of the scale prices.
The gear button can be used to set display settings for the groups used and the number of columns required for the scales. Greyed out menu items mean that there are already entries in this scale.
Variant 2: Manage scales using formulas and templates
1. Use the button "Load products" and the "cobby filter" to load only the products for which you want to adjust the scale price.
2. Click into the field "Tier Price". The cobby task pane will then show you the available scales.
3. Click the button "Split scale into columns" . Herewith all related relays can be displayed directly as columns in Excel to allow the simple use of formulas on the relays.
4. If you want to add new tiers, you can do this via the field tiers number. Increase the number by the number of relays you want to create and confirm the number with Save. For each previously selected customer group you will then have the number of relays you have selected in Excel columns.
5. You can now define formula relations for these columns.
For example, if your first tiered price is always 90% of your original price, you can enter the formula =[@Price]*90% in the column Price 1 [All Groups] and click on the right cross of the cell to apply the function to all products. This can be applied to all scale prices, if parallel exist like 2 scale corresponds to 85% of the original price third scale corresponds to 80% of the original price etc, for all scale prices.
If there are more complicated calculation conditions which refer for example to the quantity of products, you can also include these cases in the formula.
Example: If the quantity of the scale equals 2, then the scale price is 90% of the original price, but if the quantity of the scale equals 5, then the scale price is 85% of the original price. If both cases do not apply, it is 80% of the original price.
Formula: = IF([@[Qty 1 '[All Groups']]]]=2;90%*[@Price];IF([@[Qty 1 '[All Groups']]]=5;85%*[@Price];80%*[@Price]))
6. Save these formula relationships as a template, so that you can also process the graduated prices accordingly at any time when prices change.