Die deutsche Fassung finden Sie hier.
There are circumstances where you will want to completely remove the cobby add-in for Excel, including its configuration files and registry settings. You can of course uninstall the add-in the common way, through Programs and Features, but as soon as you install the add-in again your old settings will still apply.
This can be a problem if you:
- switch back and forth between shops that are on different versions of cobby.
- are troubleshooting the local installation,
- are downgrading cobby,
- want to switch from your store to the mash2 demo store.
For these occasions we have created a removal-tool, that you can download from here.
Run the tool as administrator.
Start this batch-script in the context of the user that cobby is installed for, no extended rights are needed.
The script will:
- force-close all accessible instances of Excel,
- uninstall the Excel Add-in,
- clean up the the registry path used by click-once-installers
- and remove the configuration files for cobby.
To reinstall the cobby Add-in for Excel afterwards, look through your e-mails for a message titled Registration successful or Registrierung erfolgreich sent to you from [email protected]. Start the Installer from the link in that e-mail.